Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week Eight

Another big week for ya darlin'!  You are gaining more control over your body now.  You rolled over from your stomach to your back, and you are learning to sit up!  You've almost got full control over your neck muscles- we've been practicing with the bumbo chair.  You've also gained a plethora of expressions and are learning to make eye contact!

Your Grams and Grandpa Ken were in town--- this is the first time you met your Grandpa Ken!  We had a fun week!

I see something interesting over there!


Haha Mom you're funny.


Oops, did I do that?


Something is stinky!


Haha I'm funny!


Now I'm hungry!



Hmmm, thinking about pooping.


Nevermind!


It was just gas!


Yes, I'm a little angel.


Your brother Emmett is getting big too!  He can sleep in his house all night without whining!


You and Dad hanging out.


The first and only Bumbo!


Meeting your Grandpa Ken for the first time!


Hanging out on Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment