Saturday, June 18, 2011

Week Twenty

Oh my the weeks are flying by my dear.  I posted last week that the Dr. okay'd your first solids.  Here is a photo of you actually reacting to your first taste of the rice cereal.  Since then you've had bananas, carrots, apples, sweet potatoe and squash, and..... you love them all!  You are definitley an "eater."  We are very lucky parents that you are so easy and seem to love everything (so far)!


It may not look like it, but you love your solid food! 


New this week--- putting your toes in your mouth.  Everything seems to head that direction! 


Playing in your car.  It's pretty funny when you bite the horn and it honks!


Your Yay taught me how to make Sum Chak this week!! Yummy.


The exersaucer- another favorite toy!


Yummmmmy thanks Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. Hazel--you didn't like the apples....or your tummy didn't!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought, but Yay says the apples weren't the problem... I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!

    ReplyDelete